SMS solutions for use within the information technology industry are the perfect way to reduce inbound customer voice calls and emails, and to automate all processes related to workflow. Requiring no additional effort, an SMS messaging service not only saves time and money spent by the company on administration, but it also increases customer satisfaction and engagement.
IT service providers all across the world use SMS IT solutions for such purposes as marketing and advertising, product integration, and maximisation of customer service.
- Reducing voice calls by up to 50%
- Automation of customer contact
- Sending alerts and updates
- Submitting scheduling information and instructions to staff
- Communicate with mobile employees
- Reach large groups simultaneously
- Send SMS details for promotions, events, and special offers
- Alert customer base to new software releases
- Invite consumers to upgrade or participate in beta testing
- Send out staff rosters
- Track responses
- Save time and money
SendStorm is here to help you identify how using SMS IT solutions can positively impact on the overall performance of your information technology business. There is no more convenient or cost effective way to communicate with your employees and your customers, and to improve the satisfaction of your clients. Mobile text messaging has the highest response rate of any communication medium, and the vast majority of consumers prefer this non-obtrusive mode of contact. Invest in an SMS messaging service for your IT business today.